C programs available

Thankyou to those who responded to my recent enquiry concerning
roughness/sensory dissonance models. I have now written and tested a
C version of the model of Hutchinson and Knopoff, and will be glad to
send it to anyone who is interested.

Also available on request are C implementations of
(i) Terhardt's pitch model,
(ii) my adaptation of that model for music-theoretic purposes, and
(iii) Terhardt's Fourier-time transform algorithm (FTT).

The FTT performs a running frequency analysis of a digitally sampled
input signal. It is similar to a constant-Q transform except that the
effective length of the analysis window and the frequency spacing of
the output both depend on critical bandwidth (Bark scale).

Richard Parncutt