Index for 4pABc
ASA 134th Meeting - San Diego CA, December 1997
- 4pABc1. Bat jitter discrimination, adaptive channel equalization, and the critical interval.
- 4pABc2. Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the ascendent frequency whistles of tucuxi, Sotalia fluviatilis, in the Sepetiba Bay, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 4pABc3. Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the descent, up--down, and down--up frequency whistles of tucuxi, Sotalia fluviatilis, in the Sepetiba Bay, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 4pABc4. Acoustic geographic variation in two populations of Delphinus delphis.
- 4pABc5. Vocalization as an indicator for disorders in mammals.
- 4pABc6. Variations in the vocal repertoire of the manatee in the Caribbean (Trichechus manatus manatus).
- 4pABc7. Is the echolocation ability of bottlenose dolphins too good?
- 4pABc8. A source--filter model of humpback whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) vocal sound production.
- 4pABc9. A sonobouy array for two-dimensional location of dolphin vocalizations.
- 4pABc10. Selection of instrumentation for monitoring undersea animal sounds.